The Solar Park Light features an innovative design aesthetic, which can exude an even distribution of light outside of your home. With an integrated solar panel, this fixture is perfect for brightening up gardens, garages and even commercial parks.
● The Solar Park Light is inclusive of a Monocrystalline solar panel, which can last for a period of twenty-five years.
● The light fixture includes energy conservation properties.
● The Solar Park Light is environmentally-friendly. It includes rechargeable solar panels and energy-conserving LED bulbs.
● The light fixture can be charged through direct contact with the sun. It requires six hours for charging.
● With a full battery, the illumination can last for a period of thirty hours.
● The Solar Park Light comprises a motion sensor, which can be used to increase the security of the home
● Designed for an exterior space, the Solar Park Light is weather-resistant.
Light Source: LED Lamp
LED Chip: Bridgelux 3030 High-Efficiency LED Chip, 170LM/W
Solar Panel: 18.5W (Monocrystalline)
Solar Panel Lifetime: 25 years
Colour Temperature: 2700k- 6500k
Battery Type: LifePO4 Battery (12V 12AH)
Battery Charge Time: 6 hours (with strong exposure to the sun)
Battery Discharge Time: Full power >15hours Half power >30hours
Maximum Power: 12 V 20 W
Total Lifespan: 50000 hours
Angle For Viewing: 140°
Working Temperature range (℃): -25℃—+65℃
Recommended Height for Installation: 3 to 4 m
Sensor: Motion Sensor
Body Material: Aluminium Alloy (with remote control), Night Sensor, Microwave
Motion Sensor Certificate: CE / ROHS / IP65/ISO9001