Are you searching for the best-in-class solar lights in Pakistan? Solar lights are an independent lighting system installed on poles, which work based on photovoltaic solar energy, which is stored in batteries to provide clean energy for lighting systems at night.
Street solar lights contain three main elements: the solar panel that transforms the sun’s energy into electricity, the energy storage system that regulates its use, and finally, the lighting system that provides the light, either by LED or induction technology.
The main benefits of using solar and street lights are based on low or practically zero cost since they work with their energy and promote a green environment.
Street solar lights are an economical solution for green energy street lighting in parks, public squares, shopping malls, universities, and environments without electricity. So they are becoming more and more popular because of their long life of utility and multiple uses in public places.
Here are some of the benefits of solar lights in Pakistan.
- It is long-lasting, does not consume electricity, and, when charged, can emit light for 8 or 9 hours a day and sometimes up to 20 continuous hours.
- It is friendly to the environment and significantly delays the probability of an increase in climate change or global warming.
- It is inexhaustible, the sun’s rays emit daily, and it is a resource that can be perceived constantly. This energy can be captured and processed correctly, even on cloudy days.
- The installation of solar lights in Pakistan is simple. It does not require wiring or any other kind of device to be able to work, so it is a simple option to obtain light without complications or excessive expenses.
- Street solar lights contribute to sustainable development. It can satisfy specific needs without compromising resources that other generations may need.
- It has a long life, approximately between 20 and 30 years. Therefore, they can be considered an investment that will not need more maintenance.
What we should know about solar street lights
For some people who do not have access to electricity, it will undoubtedly make a difference in improving their quality of life, providing adequate resources to make the most of the day.
- No need for cables, no location restrictions, easy installation
- The cost of the system is high, and the initial investment is large
- Incorporate the concept of new energy and new technology.
- The cost of solar street lights is generally higher than ordinary street lights, and the quality is also greatly improved.
- If all the costs incurred during the construction of the same scale are considered, the initial investment of solar street lights is similar to that of ordinary street lights. The installation cost of ordinary street lights varies depending on the scale. The larger the scale, the higher the related cost. In contrast, the initial investment will be higher than that of solar street lights; compared with solar street lights. It will save a lot.
- The transportation cost of ordinary street lights is significantly higher than that of solar street lights. And it will increase according to the increase in transportation volume.
- Ordinary street lights consume more electricity in terms of power consumption after they have been used. Even if solar panels are not used in the same environment, Solar Street Lights, especially Solar LED Street Lights, are more energy efficient and have a longer service life.
- Solar street lights are more independent during operation and are easier to control with more advanced technology.
- Solar street lights can be used for electric emergencies and backup electric power.
Solar lights are energy saving, promote environmental protection, are pollution-free, and are in line with the development direction of today’s society.Street solar lights do not need to pay electricity fees and are not subject to power outage restrictions.