Why choose solar lights in Pakistanfor street illumination? Street solar lightsare independent lighting systems installed on poles, which work based on photovoltaic solar energy stored in batteries to provide clean energy for lighting systems at night.
Solar lights contain three main elements: the solar panel that transforms the sun’s energy into electricity, the energy storage system that regulates its use, and finally, the lighting system that provides the light, either by LED or induction technology.
The main benefits of using solar street lights for public lighting are based on low or practically no cost since they work with their energy and promote the culture of caring for the environment.
Solar poles are an economical solution for green energy street lighting in parks, public squares, shopping malls, universities, residential areas, and environments without electricity services. They are becoming increasingly popular for their long-life utility or multiple uses in public places.
Here are some of the benefits of solar lights in Pakistan:
Solar lightsare long-lasting, do not consume electrical energy, and, when charged, can emit light for 8 or 9 hours a day and sometimes up to 20 continuous hours.
- It is friendly to the environment and significantly delays the probability of an increase in climate change or global warming.
- Solar lights are inexhaustible, the sun’s rays are emitted daily, and it is a resource that can be constantly perceived. This energy can be captured and processed correctly, even on cloudy days.
- The installation of street solar lights is simple. It does not require wiring or other kinds of devices to be able to work, so it is a simple option to obtain light without complications or excessive expenses.
- Solar lights contribute to sustainable development and satisfy specific needs without committing resources that other generations may need.
- It has a long life, approximately between 20 and 30 years. Therefore they can be considered an investment that will not need further maintenance.
Why choose solar lights in Pakistan?
The advantages of solar lights are many, starting with the simple fact that they use clean energy from the sun, continuing with the savings in the electric bill they will provide us, and ending with the easy installation.
- Clean Energy
The energy from the sun is clean, and capturing it through solar panels does not generate any pollution or waste. Thanks to the solar panels of the lights, we can capture this clean energy and transform it into electricity to be stored in the battery of the solar focus.
- Endless Energy
The sun is a natural source of energy and is inexhaustible. Every day the sun offers us hours of free energy, an excellent opportunity to take advantage of it and transform it into energy to illuminate at night.
The solar lights are not connected to the electrical network. They are 100% autonomous since they self-produce their energy. Therefore, the consumption will be 0, and we will save money compared to if we had installed a regular LED spotlight.
Most street solar lights have a light sensor on the solar panel that makes them turn on and off automatically at dusk and dawn. In this way, we can remember having to turn them on and off, reflecting the lights on, or if, for example, we come home at night, we are already going to find the lights on.
- Flexibility to Mount or Change Site
We can quickly put them on, take them off whenever we want, or change their location. Since there is no wiring, we can place the solar lamps wherever we want and put them in a different place every day.
For some people who do not have access to electricity, street solar lights will undoubtedly make a difference in improving the quality of life and providing adequate resources to enjoy the day better.